Unkillable Clan Boss Strategy
- This Unkillable Clan Boss Team setup requires Warcaster, Renegade, Skullcrusher and Seeker.
- Dracomorph can be replaced with any attacker champion such as Belanor, Fayne, Aina.
- Warcaster can be replaced with Roshcard the Tower for the Block Damage buff.
- This unkillable clan boss setup does not work on Clan Boss Spirit Affinity where he can inflict Decrease Speed debuff to your champions to mess up the attack sequence.
- Renegade A3 skill “Sacrificial Ritual” must have 6 turn skill cooldown. Use 1 Rare Skill Tome at a time to get that A3 skill upgraded once!
- Renegade is recommended to take “Life Drinker” (Offense Mastery) to ensure she recover sufficient health higher than Skullcrusher or else the Clan Boss will stun her instead of Skulllcrusher!
- Skullcrusher must not take “Resurgent” (Defense Mastery) to prevent it from removing the Stun debuff from him else it will mess up the skill cooldown.
- All champions is recommended to get “Deterrence” (Defense Mastery) to counterattack the Clan Boss when Skullcrusher is stunned, which results in increase of damage output towards the Clan Boss.
- No Increase Turn Meter mastery is use for any champions as it will mess up the attack sequence. This includes “Rapid Response”, “Arcane Celerity”, “Cycle of Magic” and “Cycle of Revenge”.
Unkillable Clan Boss Mastery
Warcaster, Seeker, Renegade, Dracomorph
Unkillable Clan Boss Guide Videos
Raid Shadow Legends Unkillable Clan Boss Guide by Skratch – Using Warcaster, Renegade, Seeker, Skullcrusher and Dracomorph.