Twinclaw Disciple | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Twinclaw Disciple Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Twinclaw Disciple
ROLE: Attack
TOMES: 14 (N/A)



Obtain from

Mystery Shard
Ancient Shard

Champion Fusion

Brakus the Shifter
Cillian the Lucky
Gurptuk Moss-Beard


★✰✰✰✰ Campaign
★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★★✰✰✰ Arena Offense
★★✰✰✰ Clan Boss
★✰✰✰✰ Hydra
★✰✰✰✰ Faction Wars


★★✰✰✰ Minotaur
★★✰✰✰ Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Fire Knight
★★✰✰✰ Dragon
★★✰✰✰ Ice Golem
★✰✰✰✰ Iron Twins
★✰✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★✰✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★✰✰✰ Arcane Keep
★★✰✰✰ Void Keep
★★✰✰✰ Force Keep
★★✰✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★✰✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★✰✰✰✰ Floors
★✰✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Frost Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Scarab King
★✰✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★✰✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★✰✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Twinclaw Disciple Skills

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 35% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Damage Multiplier: 3 ATK

Tendon Carve (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 15% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 7: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 5.3 ATK

Tear to Shreds (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns. The chance increases to 100% if the target is under a [Heal Reduction] debuff.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 5.8 ATK

Twinclaw Disciple Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / ATK%)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG / ATK)
Banner (ACC / ATK)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Twinclaw Disciple Storyline

Twinclaw Cult is a dangerous, extremely violent twist on ancient Orcish beliefs. It glorifies personal strength and savagery in combat, urging its followers to abandon reason and moderation in favour of battle frenzy. The disciples of the cult are often armed with wicked metal claws, sharpened and fashioned to be held in the wielder’s hands. It is not an elegant weapon, but it does suit the cult’s philosophy perfectly. Armed thus, the Orcs of the Twinclaw fight like beasts possessed, hacking and slashing at anything that has the misfortune of being in their way. The wounds they leave are incredibly messy and difficult to heal, and with claws like that, they can deliver debilitating strikes to the foe with surprising efficiency.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

11 thoughts on “Twinclaw Disciple | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. dan

    covid claw karen

  2. John D

    so is this suppose to be a fodder character or will there be a equip list coming soon for all the new people so we can use them to the best of their ability.

  3. Thauren Chain

    Too bad he’s so meh, love the look;) Spose (as a new player) I could use him in faction til he’s part of a fusion. Love the site BTW.

  4. Juergen

    And the guy has a base speed of 85 which is extremely low for a champ with utilities on all of his attacks

  5. MosDefinitely

    Ayumilove, thank you for that explanation! That’s actually the first time I have had the connection between debuffs and weak attacks explained. Also this website is an insane resource, keep up the good work

  6. Ayumilove Post author

    @Dave Astle: Twinclaw’s rating remains the same of 2 star for Spirit Keep. Reason being, his A1 has a low chance of triggering (below 50%), making it difficult to time the Healing Reduction and Spirit Keep Boss Block Debuff. You will need to remove that Block Debuff from her too before applying Healing Reduction. Twinclaw is Force Affinity, weak against Spirit Keep minions and boss. Force Affinity champion attacks will have a 30% chance of dealing a weak hit. Weak hit cannot inflict debuff such as Healing Reduction. In addition, Force Affinity champions deals 20% less damage to Spirt Affinity champions, and deals 50% less damage when performing a weak hit. They also receive additional 20% incoming damage from enemies, making them vulnerable at higher level stages in Spirit Keep Dungeon even with full defense gear.

  7. Dave Astle

    Shouldn’t he be rated higher for Spirit Keep just for his 100% heal reduction on A1?

  8. Ayumilove Post author

    @Rogrizzle: Use as fodder or keep a copy of him in Vault until there is a Champion Fusion that requires this champion 🙂

  9. Rogrizzle

    So is worth keeping

  10. Ayumilove Post author

    @Alaniel: Twinclaw Disciple ratings are now available!

  11. Alaniel

    No stars given….?