Available in: MapleStory Fly Patch. To begin the series of quests related to the Rose Garden, simply complete the quest “Is There Any Hope?” from NPC Ifia at the Roof of the Fifth Tower of the Lion King’s Castle.
To begin the series of quests related to the Rose Garden, you must first complete Lion King’s Castle pre-quests by NPC Jenn’s Brother, NPC Luden, etc..Then, complete the quest “Is There Any Hope?” from NPC Ifia at the Roof of the Fifth Tower at the Lion King’s Castle. Finish the story and accept another quest from NPC Ifia- “Key to the Rose Garden”.
1. Obtain the Rose key from Lv.125 Grey Vulture.
2. Eliminate monsters in the map and protect Queen Ifia to the left portal.
3. When you have access to the Rose Garden, NPC Cecilia, the Gardener will have tasks for you to clear the storyline quest as well as daily quests.
Storyline quest 1:
Accept the quest from NPC Cecilia, talk to NPC Luden and defeat Prison Guard Ani.
Storyline quest 2:
1. Accept the quest from NPC Cecilia, and get 5 roses.
2. Hunt Rose Seed from the monster in Map 1.
3. Click on the Iced Pot and receive 5 roses.
Storyline quest 3:
1. Accept the quest from NPC Cecilia.
2. Defeat the Prison Boar in Map 2 to get 5 keys to free the souls.
Storyline quest 4:
Accept the quest from NPC Cecilia, enter Map 3 (last map) and kill a certain number of monsters. The King Castle Golem will spawn eventually. Defeat it and complete the quest. (took me about 15mins, I guess it depends on luck)
Will need 100 Purification Totems (can be obtained through Lion King’s Castle monsters) to purify it into a Royal Lion King Medal.
Daily Quest: Gardener Part-Time Job
Your actions in the Rose Garden will be recorded as points.
1. Eliminate regular monsters: 3 points
2. Bloom roses / Free Souls: 10 points
3. Eliminate Golden Bees: 25 points
4. Eliminate King Castle Golem: 50 points
You can complete the daily quests three times each day. Required points will rise as you play more. The score resets each day. Party members’ activities are scored together, so partying with other players will alow you to clear the quests faster.
Rose Garden Box Random Reward
Accessory: Ifia’s Ring, Ifia’s Earrings, Ifia’s Necklace
Coin: Lion King Medal, Purification Totem
Consumable: Elixir, Power Elixir, Panacea, Melting Cheese, Sunrise Dew
Scroll: Chaos Scroll 60%, Advanced Potential Scroll.
You will get this bonus when you have eliminated a certain number of monsters in the map.
Knight of the Rose Medal
Clear the daily quest for 15 times and you will be awarded with this medal.