MapleStory Hyper Stats Overview
- You will receive Hyper Stat Points beginning at Level 140.
- Hyper Stat Points are used increase your Hyper Stats.
- Hyper Stats is accessible by clicking “Hyper Stat” button in your Character Stat window.
- Every 10 levels after Level 140, Hyper Stat Points you get upon level up will be increased.
- Starting at Lv. 140, you will get 3 Hyper Stat Points per level up.
- For every 10 levels after that, you will receive 1 more Hyper Stat Point per level up. (Ex: Lv.140 – 149 you’ll get 3, Lv.150 – 159 you’ll get 4, Lv.160 – 169 you’ll get 5, etc.)
- As you level up a Hyper Stat, it starts to require more and more Hyper Stat Points to increase to the next level. Spend those points wisely.
- If you’re unhappy with your current Hyper Stat Point allocation, you can reset your Hyper Stats for 10 million meso.
Hyper Stat Build Guide
This guide is applicable for Warrior, Bowman, Magician, Thief and Pirate. The hyper stat build guide mainly focuses on raw damage, so prioritize on maxing Hyper Stat damage, boss damage, minimum critical damage, maximum critical damage as these works for all jobs. Next are the complimentary hyper stats which are ignore defense, status resistance, primary stat, secondary stat, critical rate and stance. These complimentary hyper stats may or may not be suitable depending on the character’s job skills and equips that might already boost them to 100%. The table below is a reference guide for Hyper Stat Build.
|Stat||Level 200||Stat Amount||Level 250||Stat Amount|
|Ignore Enemy Defense (IED)||6/10||18%||10/10||30%|
|Total Skill Points||339||894|
|Remaining Skill Points||2||1|
Open up both your ‘Stat Window’ and ‘Hyper Skill Window’, then add HSP (Hyper Skill Points) to the Hyper Stat below. Check whether you have already maxed one of your stat shown in the ‘Stat Window’. Example: Assuming you are a Demon Slayer with 100% Stance, distribute the remaining Hyper Skill Point to other Hyper Stat instead of Stance based on the sequence/priority of this build. Add Hyper Skill Points into Hyper Stats which are partially maxed with the ones closest to 10/10 or 5/5. This concept applies for other Hyper Stats too! This guide is meant for reference and should not be followed blindly as you may have equips (potential-ed/scrolled/hammered) or skills (e.g. Dual Blade with 4th Job Skill Shadow Meld = 100% Critical Rate) that boost their stats to 100%
Hyper Stats Build Notes
- Warrior’s Primary Stat and Secondary Stat are STR and DEX.
- Bowman’s primary stat and secondary stat are DEX and STR.
- Magician’s primary stat and secondary stat are INT and LUK.
- Thief’s primary stat and secondary stat are LUK and DEX.
- Pirate’s primary stat and secondary stat depends on the sub job.
- Bucaneer and Shade (Pirate) primary stat and secondary stat are STR and DEX.
- Corsair and Jett (Pirate) primary stat and secondary stat are DEX and STR.
- Demon Avenger primary stat and secondary stat are HP and STR.
- Xenon primary stat are STR, DEX and LUK. No secondary stat.
Hyper Stats that you can raise are:
- STR: +15/30/45/60/75/90/105/120/135/150 (max level 10)
- DEX: +15/30/45/60/75/90/105/120/135/150 (max level 10)
- INT: +15/30/45/60/75/90/105/120/135/150 (max level 10)
- LUK: +15/30/45/60/75/90/105/120/135/150 (max level 10)
- HP: +2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20% (max level 10)
- MP: +2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20% (max level 10)
- Demon Force: +10/20/30/40/50 (max level 5)
- Speed: +4/8/12/16/20 (max level 5)
- Jump: +2/4/6/8/10 (max level 5)
- Critical Rate: +1/2/3/4/5/7/9/11/13/15% (max level 10)
- Critical Damage: +1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10% (max level 10)
- Ignore Enemy Defense (IED): +3/6/9/12/15/18/21/24/27/30% (max level 10)
- Damage: +3/6/9/12/15/18/21/24/27/30% (max level 10)
- Boss Damage: +3/6/9/12/15/19/23/27/31/35% (max level 10)
- Elemental Resistance: +4/8/12/16/20% (max level 5)
- Status Resistance: +1/2/3/4/5/7/9/11/13/15% (max level 10)
- Stance: +2/4/6/8/10% (max level 5)
Hyper Stats SP Consumption
- Level 1: 01 SP (Total: 1 SP)
- Level 2: 02 SP (Total: 3 SP)
- Level 3: 04 SP (Total: 7 SP)
- Level 4: 08 SP (Total: 15 SP)
- Level 5: 10 SP (Total: 25 SP)
- Level 6: 15 SP (Total: 40 SP)
- Level 7: 20 SP (Total: 60 SP)
- Level 8: 25 SP (Total: 85 SP)
- Level 9: 30 SP (Total: 115 SP)
- Level 10: 35 SP (Total: 150 SP)
Total SP you gain per 10 Levels
- Level 140: 3 SP
- Level 150: 34 SP
- Level 160: 75 SP
- Level 170: 126 SP
- Level 180: 187 SP
- Level 190: 258 SP
- Level 200: 339 SP
- Level 210: 430 SP
- Level 220: 531 SP
- Level 230: 642 SP
- Level 240: 763 SP
- Level 250: 894 SP
MapleStory Hyper Skill Build Information
- MapleStory Hyper Skills are introduced as a supplement in 4th Job Skills which are unlocked as you progress higher levels.
- Each of these skills only requires 1 SP (Skill Point) to max!
- You will gain Hyper Skill Points (HSP) every 10 levels starting at Level 140 to 200.
- There are 2 types of Hyper Stats. Passive Hyper Skill Point to upgrade your existing job skill and Active Hyper Skill Point to unlock a new skill.
- They are total of 5 Passive HSP and 3 Active HSP.
- The only thing you need to worry is which skill you need to max for Passive Hyper Skills.
- The Active Hyper Skill Points is sufficient to max all Active Hyper Skills.
Level : Hyper Skill Points
- Level 140 : P (Passive Hyper Skill Point)
- Level 150 : A (Active Hyper Skill Point)
- Level 160 : P
- Level 170 : A
- Level 180 : P
- Level 190 : P
- Level 200 : P, A