A mysterious Moon Bunny that only appears in Primrose Hill during full moons. Tory of Henesys Park is looking for Maplers to find Moon Bunny’s Rice Cake for Growlie. If you want to meet Moon Bunny, plant Primrose Seeds in the desginated locations and summon forth a full moon. Protect the Moon Bunny from wild animals until all 10 Rice Cakes are made. Tory mentions that Primrose is a beautiful hill where primroses bloom and heard that a tiger named Growlie residing there is hungry. Therefore, Tory asks for you and your party members to help to gather Cakes to feed it.
Essential In A Glance
Level: 50 and above (Recommended Level 50 – 69)
Time Limit: 10 minutes
Number of Participants: 3 to 6
Moon Bunny’s Rice Cake Stage Guide
- When you enter, you will be asked to recover the 6 Primrose Seeds.
- Kill the pigs that spawn at the bottom of the map and gather the white seeds that they drop.
- With the seeds in your inventory, find one of the six planting platforms and click to grow the flowers.
- When a total of 6 seeds have been picked up, the pigs will disappear but any remaining dropped seeds will stay on the ground.
- Once all 6 seeds have been planted, the Moon Bunny will appear.
- At this stage, waves of flying enemies such as Flyeyes, Stirges, and Blins (whose levels vary based on the average party’s level) will attempt to attack the Moon Bunny. The Moon Bunny will take some time to prepare 10 Moon Bunny’s Rice Cake.
- Your task is to protect the Moon Bunny while it slowly drops the Moon Bunny’s Rice Cake, which any party member should collect. You will be notified of the total number of Moon Cakes gathered each time one is looted. A health bar above the Moon Bunny as well as on the top of the screen will indicate its remaining health.
- This stage is over when all ten rice cakes have been collected. The PQ fails when it exceeds the time limit of 10 minutes, or the Moon Bunny dies.
- When the stage is cleared, you will receive experience points as well as 6 Willpower and 3 Empathy.
- Speak with Growlie and select the first option to begin the bonus stage.
- Note: The Moon Bunny will make a rice cake every 8-9 seconds if left untouched.
- In this stage, you will receive 2 minutes to protect the Moon Bunny once more.
- The Moon Bunny will produce Moon Bunny’s Rice Cake which any party member can loot.* Once picked up, each party member will receive 1 rice cake in their etc. inventory (assuming they have an open slot)
- These rice cakes can be taken out of the party quest map and are used to trade for the Rice Cake hats.
- Once the 3 minutes are over, your party is removed from the map.**
- *Note: The Moon Bunny will make a rice cake every 8-9 seconds if left untouched. You can gain a maximum of 14 rice cakes from the bonus.
- **Note: Because your entire party is moved to the lobby after the Bonus Stage, it is possible to do the party quest with members who are AFK.
Possible prizes include:
A Rice Cake on Top of My Head – 10 Moon Bunny’s Rice Cake required
Rice Cake Topper – 100 Moon Bunny’s Rice Cake required