★★★★✰ Deesa Caves
★★★★✰ Demon Vanguard
Liran the Nature Farseer is a Support hero from the Wenfyr faction in Eternal Evolution. He supports his allies with his AoE healing and stunning enemies to prevent them from dealing a massive amount of damage to his team members. If you are dealing with enemies who perform frequent AoE attacks and have Summoner heroes in the team, then Liran will be a better choice compared to Serena to heal everyone up quickly.
Liran releases healing power and heals all ally units HP equal to 2% of Liran’s Max HP.
The HP healed is increased to 2.5% of Max HP.
The HP healed is increased to 3.0% of Max HP.
Talent Effect: If there’s any teammate whose HP is less than 35%, Liran will gain an extra Healing Effect which heals him HP equal to 3% of his Max HP.
Liran unleashes guardian energy, healing two allies for 7% of Liran’s Max HP, prioritizing allies in the front row.
HP healed is increased to 7.5% of Max HP.
HP healed is increased to 8.0% of Max HP.
HP healed is increased to 8.5% of Max HP.
Talent Effect: At the same time, increase 12% DEF for teammates, lasting for 6 sec.
Deal 120% ATK DMG to a random melee enemy and inflict Stun for 4 sec.
The Stun duration is increased to 4.5 seconds.
The Stun duration is increased to 5 seconds.
Talent Effect: If an enemy is stunned by Liran, they will have their DMG Received increased by 12%
Liran heals teammates over time in battles. Every 2 sec, Liran will heal the teammate with the lowest HP percentage by HP equal to 0.7% of Liran’s Max HP.
The HP healed each time is increased to 0.9% of Max HP.
The HP healed each time is increased to 1.0% of Max HP.
Talent Effect: If the target teammate is in the Front Row, heal Liran HP equal to 0.2% of his Max HP.
Liran Exclusive Weapon
- Max Bonus Stats: DMG AMP +32%, D.REDUC +32%, Healing +48%
- Level 1: If Liran’s Max HP is higher than the target that is healed, he heals the target again equal to 0.6% of Liran’s Max HP; if Liran’s Max HP is lower than the target that is healed, she heals the target again equal to 0.6% of the target’s Max HP.
- Level 10: Healing-is increased to 0.8% of Max HP.
- Level 20: Healing is increased to 0.9% of Max HP.
- Level 30: Healing is increased to 1.2% of Max HP.
Liran Gear Guide
Recommended Gear Sets
HP%, EXHP, DEF%, D.REDUC, ACC