Dragon Champions Freezard Skill Guide

Dragon Champions Freezard Skill Guide

Overview

FACTION: Order
RACE: Human
ROLE: Fighter
TITLE: Mage, Dragon Slayer

Storyline

A mysterious, powerful hooded mage. He doesn’t feel cold at the height of his moral principles, he will add cynicism and damage to any squad, and even if he receives a death blow — never mind, he still has a couple of lives up his sleeve. Fighting alongside Snorry, he performs deadly miracles on the enemy.

Freezard Skills

Frozen Arrow
Deals 230% of Magic Damage to an enemy. A 75% chance to inflict Slow for 2 turns
Level 1: Deals 90% of Magic Damage to an enemy. A 30% chance to inflict Slow for 2 turns
Level 2: +20% Magic Damage
Level 3: +20% Magic Damage
Level 4: +30% Magic Damage
Level 5: +30% Magic Damage, +20% chance to inflict Slow
Level 6: +40% Magic Damage, +25% chance to inflict Slow

Frost Breath
Deals 220% of Magic Damage to 3 enemies. A 50% chance to inflict Armor Decrease for 2 turns
Level 1: Deals 80% of Magic Damage to 3 enemies. A 10% chance to inflict Armor Decrease for 1 turn
Level 2: +20% Magic Damage, +10% chance to inflict Armor Decrease
Level 3: +30% Magic Damage, +10% chance to inflict Armor Decrease
Level 4: +30% Magic Damage, +10% chance to inflict Armor Decrease
Level 5: +30% Magic Damage, + Armor Decrease effect lasts 1 more turn
Level 6: +30% Magic Damage, +10% chance to inflict Armor Decrease

Blizzard
Deals 220% of Magic Damage to all enemies. Has a 75% chance to decrease their turn meter by 25%
Level 1: Deals 100% of Magic Damage to all enemies. Has a 20% chance to decrease their turn meter by 10%
Level 2: +15% Magic Damage
Level 3: +20% Magic Damage, +5% turn meter decrease
Level 4: +25% Magic Damage, +10% chance to decrease a turn meter, +5% turn meter decrease
Level 5: +30% Magic Damage, +20% chance to decrease a turn meter, +5% turn meter decrease
Level 6: +30% Magic Damage, +25% chance to decrease a turn meter

Survivor
Freezard survives a fatal blow. Any effects active on him are removed. Freezard recovers 25% health. Can be triggered once per battle. If Snorry is on the battlefield, he receives the same buff
Level 1: Freezard survives a fatal blow. Any effects active on him are removed. Can be triggered once per battle. If Snorry is on the battlefield, he receives the same buff
Level 2: +5% health recovery
Level 3: +5% health recovery
Level 4: +5% health recovery
Level 5: +5% health recovery
Level 6: +5% health recovery

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.