The Last Shelter Mission 15 Guide
This is the final level in The Last Shelter where all indigenous lifeforms (aka alien bugs) will be coming over to your shelter to have some fun tearing apart your base. There are 2 Energy Spots which you can harvest energy from with Energy Unit. However, don’t build them too early as you will have insufficient funds to deal with the mass weakling bugs.
1. Begin securing path-1 (North) with 3 Rapid-Fire Minigun.
2. Do the same on path-3 (East) with 3 Rapid-Fire Minigun.
3. Strengthen path-3 with 2 more Rapid-Fire Miniguns (total of 5 towers on East)
4. Next build Energy Unit on the East Side and upgrade it.
5. Construct Heavy Weapon when you notice Black Scorpion!
6. Upgrade Rapid-Fire Minigun on North and East to deal with Black-Green Spiders.
7. Build 3 Heavy Weapons when you notice Armored Red-Beetles at the East.
8. Start getting Laser Guns (Max Upgraded Rapid-Fire Miniguns) around Wave 6.
9. Build Energy Unit on North East at Wave 9 when no bugs are coming from that lane.
9a. By now, all Energy Unit should be max upgraded.
10. Secure North East with mix of Rapid-Fire Miniguns and Heavy Weapons.
11. Strength North and North East with Rocket Launcher. Lobsters enter in Wave 11.
12. Have 3 Rapid-Fire Guns, 2 Heavy Weapons and all Rocket Launchers at killzone.
13. When the King Bug arrives around the final level:
14a. Boost tower with a Shield before it attacks it (see where it is moving)
14b. Constantly repair it while other towers kill it.
15. King Beetle will come in all 3 paths, be vigilant and quick on response!
Mission 15 Final Layout
Mission 15 Playthrough