A simple-to-make Strawberry Banana Smoothie for weekday breakfast, pick-me-up or snack. It’s healthy, quick, delicious dessert. Yogurt is used in this recipe to substitute cream cheese and heavy cream. It has many health benefits while tasting delicious, creamy and custard. Instead of using 1 cup of milk, you can use a little yogurt for it.
Time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 2
2 cups of Fresh Strawberries, cleaned
1 Banana, peeled and sliced
Juice of 2 Oranges, about ½ cup
¼ cup of Strawberry and Banana flavored Greek yogurt
Few Ice Cubes
1. Add all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend away until you get a nice smooth consistency.
3. Pour blended mixture into a cup.
1. You can use any yogurt-flavor you like.
2. Fresh strawberries can be substitute with frozen strawberries and skip ice cubes.
3. Make sure frozen strawberries are not packed with syrup as its too sweet.
Quick Search: Drinks