1. What makes the Redmi Note 4G’s front-facing camera great for selfies?
A. 5 giga-pixel resolution
B. 720HD video recording (here I come, Hollywood!)
C. Built-in backside illumination sensor (BSI) for shooting in dimly lit places! (CORRECT)
2. What can a 4G-ready Redmi Note do?
A. Make calls clearer.
B. Make Internet browsing 10x faster
C. Stream videos more seamlessly.
D. All of the above. (Correct)
3. Born out of passion, the Mi mascot is geeky, fun, quirky and isn’t afraid to challenge the norm! What animal is the Mi mascot?
C. Bunny (Correct)
4. For folks who need more memory in their phone, the Redmi Note 4G is perfect because:
A. A built-in magical bunny makes room for your new data.
B. Why would anyone need more memory?!
C. It supports expandable memory of up to 64GB via a microSD slot. (Correct)
5. The IMEI or MEID number acts as a unique identifier for your mobile phone and is a useful tool for tracking lost or stolen cell phones. What should you key on your Redmi Note 4G dial pad to check your IMEI number?
D. *# *#64663#*#*
6. Power through the day with the Redmi Note 4G! It’s more battery efficient because of…
A. New and improved 3100mAh battery
B. Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU uses less power (Correct)
C. 5.5″ IPS display uses less power.
7. On …… 2010, Xiaomi launched its first Android-based software called MIUI. In 2011 on the exact same date, the first Mi phone, Mi 1, was launched. This date is:
A. 16 July
B. 16 August (Correct)
C. 16 September
D. 16 October
8. 4G phones are best used for:
A. Streaming videos and music.
B. Playing intense online games
C. Downloading movies on the go.
D. All of the above (Correct)
9. Capture more with Redmi Note 4G’s …. wide angle camera.
A. 28mm (Correct)
10. What was the original code name for Android 4.4 before “Kitkat” was announced?
A. Key Lime Pie (Correct)
B. KLP (K)
C. Krispy Kreme
11. Xiaomi’s mission is: ” ….. that everyone can enjoy.”
C. Innovation (Correct)
12. AnTuTu is a:
A. Comprehensive Android benchmark tool where Mi phones consistently score high. (Correct)
B. Motor vehicle for hire, like in Thailand.
C. Primar ballerina’s skirt.
D. South American woodwind instrument.
13. What is the onboard flash memory capacity of Redmi Note 4G?
C. 8GB (Correct)
14. What is the processing capability of the 4G Redmi Note?
A. Hardcore 1.6GHz
B. Softcore 1.6GHz
C. Quad-core 1.6GHz (Correct)
D. Anchor 1.6GHz
15. Mi phones are so in demand that to show their thanks for awesome fans, Mi gives out priority passes so selected people can buy Mi phones in advance. What is this pass called?
B. Golden ticket
C. F-Code (Correct)
16. Which among these guys is NOT a Mi rock star?
A. Lei Jun
B. Jay-Z (Correct)
C. Bin Lin
D. Hugo Barra
17. Experience faster bandwidth and lesser interference on Redmi Note 4G’s 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual band Wifi. What does Wifi stand for?
A. Wireless Internet Frequency Information
B. Wireless internet free information
C. It has no meaning, and is a play on the word Hi-Fi (Correct)
D. Wireless fiber internet
18. What is the aperture of the Redmi Note’s rear camera?
A. f/2.2 (Correct)
19. Complete this sentence: Always believe that something … is about to happen.
D. Wonderful (Correct)
20. What nickname is given for devices that are smaller than a tablet but bigger than the average smartphone?
B. Phablet (Correct)
D. Mini tablet
21. Why are voice calls from Redmi Note 4G much clearer?
A. The phone’s antenna has doubled in size for better reception.
B. There’s build-in bunny holding an amplifier inside the phone.
C. Because of dual-microphone noise suppression. (Correct)
22. The Redmi note 4G weight is comparable to:
A. A Mi 5,200 mAh power bank.
B. A can of soda
C. A cup of cooked rice. (Correct)
D. 10 Mi in-ear headphones.
23. Are Redmi phones red in color?
A. Yes; otherwise, it’ll be called Bluemi, right?
B. No; is this a trick question? (Correct)