Pocket Creature is an idle strategy game where you build and evolve your army to overthrow the King Romeo. There are 4 creature categories and total of 28 creatures, each with a unique ability. Check this Pocket Creature Walkthrough Guide below to find the best 4 party creature combination to score S-Rank effectively on all Mission! Next episode might have Queen Juliet for battle!
Play Online: Pocket Creature
Pocket Creature Speed Run Level Guide to get Romeo-S
How to get Romeo-S ? This can be obtain by speed running.
You will need attempt as little missions as possible to achieve Romeo-S reward!
0) You will start off with 1 Spirit and 1 Undead.
1) Purchase 1 Spirit and 1 Dragon.
2) Arrange party (2x Spirit, Dragon, Undead)
3) Do first 2 missions and training to upgrade Dragon to Bombard Dragon.
4) Do 3rd Mission and some training to upgrade Undead to Walker.
5) Do 4th + 5th Mission and some training to upgrade Dragon to Shadow Dragon.
6) Arrange party (Shadow Dragon, 2x Spirit, Walker)
7) Do 6th Mission and spend money to upgrade Spirit to Warp.
8) Arrange party (Shadow Dragon, Spirit, Warp, Walker)
9) Do 7th Mission and spend money to upgrade Warp to Earthshaker.
10) Buy 1 Undead.
11) Do 8th Mission and some training to upgrade Undead to Eater > Entropy.
12) Do some training to get sufficient money to upgrade Walker to Corpse King.
13) Arrange party (Shadow Dragon, Entropy, Earthshaker, Corpse King)
13) Do 9th Mission.
14) Max out EarthShaker, Corpse King and Shadow Dragon in sequence.
15) Do all missions with the party combination above. Leave the last 2 levels alone!
16) Complete last 2 levels using Shadow Dragon, Soul Seeker, Entropy, Corpse King.
17) To get Soul Seeker, upgrade your unused Spirit to Warp and to Soul Seeker.
18) Remember to spend all your cash into maxing Soul Seeker.
19) Entropy does not require upgrades as it does not boost attack nor max health.
20) By following this guide, you will complete within 36 missions without any lost.
Pocket Creature Boss Reward Romeo Ranking
Romeo C has the weakest stat, while S, A and B have decent creature stat.
1-38 Mission = S Rank
39-44 Mission = A Rank
45-50 Mission = B Rank
51 Mission and above = C Rank
Ayumilove Pocket Creature Playthrough Romeo S Rank Speed Run (36 Missions)
Pocket Creature Combination for Last Level Guide
Shadow Dragon + Soul Seeker + Entropy Alien + Corpse King
2 x Shadow Dragon + Entropy Alien + Earthshaker (2nd Alternative)
2 x Shadow Dragon + 2 x Scarface (3rd Alternative)
3 x Shadow Killer + Scarface (4th Alternative)
1 Soul Seeker + Shadow Killer + 2 Scarface (5th Alternative)
For Final Level in Pocket Creature, use Shadow Dragon for its awesome DPS (damage per second) while Soul Seeker is to knockback any melee units from harming Corpse King. Entropy heals party member whenever they are hit by range enemies. Corpse King as tanker to block enemy from reaching our Shadow Dragon.
Pocket Creature Combination S-Rank All Mission Level
Soul Seeker + Entropy Alien + Shadow Killer + Corpse King
Shadow Dragon + Soul Seeker + Entropy + Corpse King / Romeo-S (2nd alternative)
This party build allows you to score S-Rank on all missions in Party Creature! Entropy heals everyone, while Shadow Killer deals damage to all enemies. Corpse King as a tank to absorb damage from enemy range attackers while Soul Seeker pushback powerful enemy melee from hitting Corpse King, so he can last longer during battle.
Pocket Creature Combination for Endless Level Guide
2 x Shadow Dragon + Entropy Alien + Corpse King (Reach Level 57)
2 x Shadow Dragon + Blade Spirit + Romeo S w/ blade spirit’s skill (Reach Level 94)
You will need at most 2 Shadow Dragon for its amazing high damage per second (DPS) followed by 1 creature that can heal all party members (example: Entropy Alien or Romeo Class-S with Blade Spirit Skill)
List of Pocket Creature Abilities + Evolution Branch
Dragon : Gain additional 20 attack, 20 endurance, 0.10 Attack Speed
Bombard Dragon : Torch opponent in front of him.
Tyrannousaurus : Trample the ground and deal damage to opponents.
Shadow Dragon : Gain additional 2x Attack Speed
Fire Dragon : Gain 20% chance of critical attack (+50 Attack)
Mechanic Dragon : Gain 20% chance to knock opponent back.
Dark Dragon : Generate black hole to deal damage to opponents.
Dragon > Bombard Dragon > Shadow Dragon
Dragon > Bombard Dragon > Fire Dragon
Dragon > Tyrannosaurus > Mechanic Dragon
Dragon > Tyrannosaurus > Dark Dragon
Undead : Restore 10 HP Per Second
Walker : Restore 30 HP Per Second
Eater : Restore 25 HP Per Hit
Lord : Gain additional 300 HP
Corpse King : Restore 60 HP Per Second
Entropy : Restore all members 40 HP per second.
Devourer : Restore 60 HP per hit.
Corpse > Walker > Lord
Corpse > Walker > Corpse King
Corpse > Eater > Entropy
Corpse > Eater > Devourer
Variant : Gain 50% chance to deal critical attack (+10 attack) Range.
Star Spirit : Gain 50% chance to deal critical attack (+20 attack) Range.
Warp : Knock-back opponents by 100 yard. Melee.
Spartan : Restore his HP with the amount of damage dealt. Melee.
Frost Spirit : Gain 20% chance to deal double attack. Melee.
Shaker : Knock-back opponents by 300 yard. Melee.
Soul Seeker : Knock-back opponents by 30 yard. Range.
Variant > Star Spirit > Spartan
Variant > Star Spirit > Frost Spirit
Variant > Warp > Shaker
Variant > Warp > Soul Seeker
Pinocchio : Release 3 trackers to attack opponents.
Chronos : Control time and attack at very fast speed.
Striker : Gain 20% chance to knock-back opponent.
Chakra : Attacks can penetrate all enemies.
Scarface : Restore 25 HP per second to all party members.
Shadow Killer : Attacks can penetrate all enemies.
Ultima : You can feed him 6 times.
Pinocchio > Chronos > Chakra
Pinocchio > Chronos > Scarface
Pinocchio > Striker > Shadowkiller
Pinocchio > Striker > Ultima