Picma Squared is a picture logic game. The goal is to discover the image hidden within each puzzle by following a couple of simple rules and using nothing but logic. It features 28 puzzles, an easy to use, colourblind-friendly interface and a comprehensive Help section. In addition, it is the only puzzler of it’s kind to offer the challenge of multi-coloured puzzles. View Picma Squared Walkthrough Guide below to get all those pixels right!
Play Online: Picma Squared
Picma Squared Tips and Hints
1. Playing the Tutorial puzzles should get you started.
2. Shortcuts exist for most actions. Check out “Controls” section of the Help screen.
3. If the board has 9, paint all 9 boxes around it including center.
4. If the board has 0, cross out all the boxes around it, including center.
5. Next start painting from the corner of the board:
north east, south east, north west, south west.
6. Start with descending order: from largest to smallest number which is 8 to 1
Picma Squared Level Guide
Quick Search: Puzzle