On a secret mission Panda discovers a time traveling ‘portaloo’ machine. Our hero decides to go for a ride but things go horribly wrong as parts of the machine are scattered across time. Travel back as far as the Prehistoric ages to help Panda return home safely. Use the mouse to interact with objects to try and get panda home
Panda’s Big Adventure Text Walkthrough
1. Switch on the “Power Lever” to on the monitor
2. Click right button to switch screen to “Dark Ages – Frankenstein”
1. Open the cupboard and obtain “Heart”
2. Put inside Frankenstein’s body.
3. Obtain “Brain” and put inside Frankenstein’s head.
4. Obtain “Piece of Meat” and save it in inventory.
5. Obtain “Potion” and mix it with “Piece of Meat”.
6. Obtain “Matches”
7. Obtain “Metal Rod” and put inside the empty pipe to connect power supply to machine.
8. Activate the machine to give life to Frankenstein.
9. Frankenstein will help move the heavy stone slab. This reveals Ring Time Machine Piece.
10. Obtain Ring Time Machine Piece.
11. Return to Toilet
1. Visit the Medieval Age [Village/Iron Age]
1. Obtain Shovel and dig the dung, and save it in your inventory : “Shoveful of dung”
2. Obtain bucket at well.
3. Place the bucket in the well to collect water. Then save it in your inventory.
4. Return to Toilet.
1. Visit the Prehistoric [Dinosaur Age]
1. Obtain the seed, and plant it in the soil.
2. Place the shoveful of dung on top of the planted seed.
3. Water the seed using the bucket of water collected from Medieval Well.
4. Give Piece of Meat soaked in Potion to the Dinosaur to put him to sleep.
5. Obtain Time Machine Piece.
6. Click Dinosaur egg to reveal Dinosaur Tooth. Obtain Dinosaur Tooth.
7. Return to Toilet
1. Visit the Medieval Age
1. Use Shovel to dig the Exotic Plant.
2. Give it to the Herb Seller, in exchange for the Spinach.
3. Eat the Spinach [Give to panda] and he becomes like Popeye the Sailorman.
4. Obtain the sword from the stone.
5. Obtain Time Machine Piece from Merlin.
6. Give Dinosaur Tooth to the Artifact Seller in exchange for Pink Gem.
7. Return to Toilet.
1. Visit the Egyptian Room [Mummies/Pyramid Room]
1. Use the Metal Rod to move the slab on the ground to reveal a broken stone piece.
2. Obtain broken stone piece from the hole and save into inventory.
3. Obtain the second broken stone piece located on the far left corner.
4. Combine it with the first broken piece.
5. This will reveal the pattern on how you should lit the torch using the matches.
6. Use the matches from the inventory and lit according to the sequence.
7. This will open the stone slab that mummies resides in.
8. Place pink gem into mummies body.
9. This will reveal the forth Time Machine Piece. Save it inventory.
10. Return to Toilet.
1. Place all 4 Time Machine Piece into the Machine.
2. This will automatically update your screen with an island picture.
3. Visit the Pirate/Island
1. The pirate captain catches you, tied you up and bring you to his ship.
2. Use sword from the inventory to cut the rope.
3. Use sword on the pirate captain. He will run away to the top.
4. Collect all the following items: Ramrod, Cannon ball, Scales, Hammer, Sticker, Weight
5. Use hammer and break the barrels. This reveals gun powder.
6. Collect gun powder and save it into your inventory.
7. Combine sticker with weight to produce 15gram weight.
8. Combine 15gram weight with scales.
9. Combine the 15g scales with the gun powder.
10. Place the 15g gun powder into the cannon.
11. Insert the cannon ball.
12. Use ramrod to fix the cannon.
13. Use the match to lit up the cannon.
Panda’s Big Adventure Item Database
Seed – A seed for an exciting and exotic plant. A very slow growing plant apparently.
Tooth – A dinosaur tooth. Pretty interesting find that.
Medieval [Iron Age]
Shovel – For digging I suppose. Or shovelling of any kind really.
Shoveful of dung – It smells. Bad. Could make some nice fertiliser though.
Bucket – A bucket. Don’t kick it.
Bucket – A bucket full of water.
Exotic Plant – A plant from the time of the dinosaurs! Now that’s gotta be worth something.
Spinach – Some spinach. Full of nutritioius iron.
Sword – The sword from the stone. Don’t see what all the fuss was about really.
Time Machine Piece [Clock] – Let’s get it back in place and get back to the present!
Gem – An interesting little artifact. Priceless apparently.
Dark Ages Room [Frankenstein]
Brain – A human brain. Probably bigger than yours by the looks of things.
Piece of Meat – I don’t know what animal it came from and I don’t wanna know.
Piece of Meat with Potion – Meat soaked in potion.
Potion – Smells pretty strong. Could probably floor a horse with that!
Matches – Safety matches? What’s so safe about them? They still burn things!
Metal Rod – Yup. It’s definitely metal alright. Possibly copper I’d say, but I’m no metal expert.
Heart – It’s all slimy.
Time Machine Piece [Ring] – Let’s get it back in place and get back to the present!
Broken stone – This stone has pictures carved on to it. There seems to be a bit missing…
Stone – That’s more like it! The markings are much clearer now.
Ramrod – For ramming things I suppose.
Cannon ball – Even heavier than it looks.
Scales – For weighing things with.
Weight – A 10 gram weight. Perfect if I want to measure 10 grams of something.
Hammer – For bashing and smashing things!
Sticker – A number 5 sticker.
Gun powder – Time to blow something up!
Weight [2 : Sticker + Weight] – A 15 gram weight! It does seem heavier somehow…
Scales [2 : Scales + Weight ] – All set up to weigh 15 grams of something.
Gun Powder [2 : Gun powder + Scales ] – 15 grams of gun powder.