Tips for getting hair style and color you want in MapleStory2. I don’t guarantee all effects will be similar to below.
Neon Hair Style Color
- I recommend using two “bright” colors.
- Click inside the spectrum for your custom primary color (First box).
- Use the White ->Black slider on right (Above the merit sign) and slide it all the way up.
- Repeat 2 & 4 for secondary color (Second color box).
Earthy Realistic Tones Hair Style Color
- Start with a Main color on the left hand side of the Pallet.
- As your primary color slide slightly away from your Main.
- Repeat with secondary.
- On B&W (Black and White) Slider, slide down to about 75-80% Black on both Primary and secondary colors.
- Result should be like above.
Shading Effect Hair Style Color
- I recommend picking two pretty contrasting colors like above. (Red and blue, Pink and light blue, Green red, etc.) And also don’t pick a color that is too bold.
- Pick your primary color and use B&W slider and slide to about 50%
- Pick secondary color and use B&W slider and slide as far up as possible.
Credits to Jampy for the Hair Style Color Guide.