Bacon Wrapped Eggs Recipe is a breakfast fusion of cheese, eggs and bacon in style! If you are interested in something different of English Breakfast, try this instead!
Bacon Wrapped Eggs Ingredients
1 box of eggs
1 package bacon
Cheese: Shredded Cheddar and/or Goat Cheese
Chopped Herbs: Chives, Thyme, Dill
Freshly Cracked Pepper
Bacon Wrapped Eggs Preparation
1. Cook bacon on medium heat until browned but not crisp.
2. Set aside on paper towel to drain and cool.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 Celsius).
4. Line muffin cups with bacon slices.
5. Cover each cup’s bottom with smaller bacon chunks.
6. Crack an egg into each cup.
7. Season with salt and pepper and top it up with cheese and herbs.
8. Bake for approximately 13-15 minutes.
9. Carefully run a knife around each cup lining to loosen it and remove from cup.
10. Place on plate and sprinkle with chives for a garnish.
Bacon Wrapped Eggs Tips
1. Ramekins can substitute Muffin Cups (Baking Cups).
2. Before adding bacon, use non-stick spray on cups.
3. Get creative with combinations of herbs and cheese of your choice.
4. Grow chives indoors/outdoors to have them freshly available!