Download: Smart Render Disable Script
Sony Vegas Video
Ayumilove Sony Vegas Video Encoding Settings for Youtube HD Guide (MP4/AAC)
Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Importing Video
Drag and drop recorded video into Sony Vegas video track.
Note: Here you can perform your editting (trim-out video clips that are not good)
Step 2: Disable Resample to avoid motion blur
Right-click video clip, select “Properties”, tick “Disable Resample”
Tips: Untick “Maintain Aspect Ratio” to force same video output resolution.
Note: If you have more than 1 video clip in video track, perform Step-2 on all of them!
Step 3: Setup Project Properties Settings
1. Set Width and Height as 1920×1080
Note: Sharper video is produced when source and output are same video resolution
2. Frame Rate: 60
Result: Fluid video playback instead of choppy video playback.
3. Untick “Adjust Source to better match project settings”
4. Pixel Format: 8-bit
Note: If you apply color-correction or enhancement, use 32-bit Float Full + Video Transform: Off
Step 4A: Setup Video Render Settings
1. Click File, Select “Render As”
2. Select MainConcept MP4 AVC/AAC (*.mp4, *.avc)
3. Select “Sony Tablet 1080p”
4. Click “Customize Template”
Step 4B: Setup Video Render Settings
1. Set Frame Size: 1920×1080
2. Set Frame Rate: 60
3. Untick “Allow source to adjust Frame Rate”
4. Variable Bit-Rate: Average 12,000,000 ~ Max 18,000,000
Step 4C: Setup Video Render Settings
1. Set Video Rendering Quality: Good
Note: If you apply color-correction or enhancement, set to Best. Best takes longer time to render video compared to Good.
Step 4D: Save Video Render Settings
1. Label Template. Example: “Ayumilove Youtube MP4 Collaboration”
2. Click on Disket icon to save changes into this Template.
3. Click OK to exit this Custom Settings: MainConcept AVC/AAC
Step 5: Bookmark/Favorite Output Format
1. Tick on the Star to favorite it!
Note: It will be easier to browse all bookmarked output format using the “Show Favorite Only”.
Step 6: Rendering Video
The file size of 1 minute video will be approximately 100~150MB and takes approximately 1~2 minutes for Intel 5820K 6 core CPU at 4GHz
Step 6A: Smart Render Disable Script
1. You can use script to “Disable Resample” on all video clips. This will be convenient to perform instead of right-clicking each video clip.
Step 6B: Smart Render Disable Script
1. Click “Tools”, Select “Scripting”, Select “Smart Rerender Disable”
Note: This is a custom script imported into Sony Vegas folder: C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 13.0\Script Menu
Step 6C: Smart Render Disable Script
1. Create/Download this script into Sony Vegas folder. Download link is provided above.